Friday, July 31, 2009

Andy

I've come to the blunt realization that my cat is probably my best friend. I feel obligated to introduce him so... his name is Andy. I don't know much about him because he can be quite secretive. He is currently climbing all over my table and keyboard, making this all the more difficult. What I do know about him is that he likes tuna fish and milk. He's so cliche sometimes.
He lives mostly in my room, which is okay because all he really does is sleep. When he's not sleeping, he tends to complain quite a bit. Yet, we are still good friends. He sleeps on my bed with me and he drinks my tea (even though I don't like it when he does because he leaves cat hairs in there) I think my keyboard is getting screwy because of all the hairs stuck in there when he lies on it.

It's all completely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment