Monday, August 31, 2009

Scanning of the cats and other mishaps

Okay, so. Due to my frequent migraines, my doctor has scheduled an appointment for me for a CAT scan. That means Computed Tomography scan. It's actually called a CT, but I think CAT scan sounds funnier. Anyway, they want to check for any abnormalities, parasites, or bad chemicals in my brain. This means sticking me in an evil whirring contraption to take pictures. I think I've had something like this done once before, but I was drugged so I don't remember any of it. I presume it is going to scare the bejesus out of me however, since I am mildly claustrophobic and have a disdain for evil whirring contraptions.

and now for something completely different.... (sorry)


My aunt just bought an iphone, so she texted me yesterday about all the fancy application she has on it. I'm not a huge fan of the trend, but I texted her back saying, "Ooh, fancy pants", or that's what I meant to say. However, absent-mindedly while eating a sandwich, I forgot a word and instead sent "Ooh, pants". About an hour later a received a few question marks in my inbox. She probably thinks I'm insane again.

Oh, aaaanndd, I just recently found out that my camera, which I have been crying about being broken for almost a year, is not actually broken and I am just an idiot. I feel dumb but still happy that I can take useless pictures once again. Now I can upload pictures of my cat, drawings, feet, whatever I like.

Anyway, I hope the CAT scan goes well and I don't die. I have to go scrape Andy out of my closet before he makes friends with one of my sweaters again.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry on the CAT scan..I am claustraphobic too and had no problem with it. It's the MRI's you have to worry about.

    At least you didn't accidentally text your aunt something dirty - I always hit send before I proofread and catch the error too late and watch helplessly as my phone sends off inappropriate messages to family and friends...

    http://artistroad.blogspot.com
    http://lostlivesontheline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sending stuff before reading happened to me before. and had been to me too.. haha at least it wasn't something naughty xD

    good luck with the scan!
    rants are fun to read btw

    http://laejfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete